Monday, December 14, 2009

Winter in Zion

The other day we got a tiny bit of snow in town. Figured Zion would have a bunch. So a friend of mine and I took the kids for a drive. It was so beautiful up there. I definitely appreciate snow more now that I don't have to drive in it.

We did get out for a really brief scenic walk.

We saw about 20 deer in one clearing and stopped the car to look. While stopped we saw a bathroom with a bunch of icicles. So much fun.
We ran out of daylight and I would have loved to get more pictures than we did. Good thing I live close enough for another quick trip when it snows again.

1 comment:

The Cookies said...

I wished I lived down there, you always have so much fun, anytime of the year. I am so jealous. 3 months of total hellish heat, is looking pretty good right now.