Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Haircuts

I can't believe I am saying this, but because school is starting soon, we decided to get some haircuts. Yep, 3 more weeks for us. This summer has flown by.
Justin just got the normal buzz from me.
Ashley's Back. Who wouldn't love natural wavy hair? Ashley wouldn't. She like me to use the straightener on it all the time. I love to curl it because it holds a curl so well and looks so cute. Sometimes we compromise and most the time the only way I get my curl is by doing nothing to it and enjoy the waves.
The girls I decided to take in to get it done. I am very happy with the way they turned out. Both Ashley and Courtney really like it also.
This is the first time I have really cut Courtney's hair. I have trimmed it a little and cut the bangs, but that is it. Both of the girls had about 4 inches cut off.
Courtney's back is wayyyyy cute!

1 comment:

The Cookies said...

Oh So CUTE< I love them.