I drove to the coral today to drop Justin off. Randy was hauling hay and Justin loves to ride on the trailer and help push bales around. So when I got there, Randy asks if I want to drive the tractor until some more boys show up. So I did and I didn't run anybody over or any of the bales of hay. Yeah! I wish I could say it was my life long childhood dream to grow up and drive a tractor, but it wasn't. But I could say it was Randy's life long dream for ME to grow up and drive on a tractor. :P It was still fun to do though. The girls and I left and later I found out that Randy let Justin drive the tractor all by himself. And he didn't even run anybody over or any of the bales of hay. I wish I had a picture of that face!!!
Pumpkin Muffins
13 years ago
1 comment:
Tractor not so sexy, the chicky driving is Oh So Sexy. :o)
Post a Comment