Talease tagged me. Thanks it was actually fun thinking of things about me.
We should start a tag that you write the list of emails you get daily. Now that would really tell about me. (Diet.com, bath & body works, Freebies 4 mom, old navy, moneysavingmom, 24/7 moms, hungry girl, walgreens.) Now wasn't that interesting? You guys I tagged don't have to do this, I just did if for fun.
Rules: Write 6 random things about myself, link the person who tagged you & post the rules.
Tag six people. Let them know they have been tagged.
I won't say that I Love these things. And the reason mainly is it takes me so long to come up with the answers. 6 Random things about me......
-I have a thing for melted cheese. Not just regular cheese, but yep, it has to be melted. It is probably what is keeping me from loosing any more weight. Because melted cheese is only good with chips, tortillas...(Maybe I should take a challenge to go 100 days without cheese???)
-I hate putting away laundry. I usually put a pile on my bed and then slowly it migrates to the end of the bed so I can sleep. Did I just reveal that on the internet???
-I really hate my feet to be dry. Every day after I shower I put on lotion, then socks. This comes from the summer time with sandals everyday and cracks on my feet. I Hate It!
-I really love living in Southern Utah, even with the 115 degree summers. I don't think I will ever move unless something was absolutely making us. It has been raining for the last 5 days and that is depressing. I Love the Sun!
-I wish I had a hobby that required me to leave the kids with Randy the same amount of time his farmwork takes him off to do stuff without us. Don't worry I am working on something and it will probably involve excercise (biking, running, walking, does shopping at 6AM count because I guess I already do that?). Hey, I need my time off too. This doesn't mean I don't love spending time with my kids either. Because I do. Does that sound like I am justifying myself???
-I wash my hands all day long. If I touch anything that is dirty I wash. Go to the store, wash. Touch any kind of food, wash. Pet the dog, wash. (Really it is just easier to not pet the dog, feet work good) Shake a bunch of people's hands at church, wash. I don't think this is a fear of germs it has just become a habit from having infants and wanting to be clean before I hold them.
There you go, it only took me about 30 minutes to think of those. Not Bad.
I will tag Tina, Jon, Hollie, Haylee, Alisha, Marilyn, and Tricia. I know that is seven (I can count) I just didn't want to leave anybody out and I probably still did. Oh, Yeah Laurel, if you want to do one on your recipe one, I would love to read it also. I know you love these things.
Pumpkin Muffins
13 years ago
2 comments:
That was fun to read Heather! I will try to do this one. I have been tagged a few times to do 25 things....I have yet to do it. I am a terrible blogger lately. This one sounds a little easier though. :)
Speaking of melted cheese, squeaky cheese is SOOO good after a zap in the microwave...come to think of it, it was probably you that taught me that...
Post a Comment