So if you live in a dessert and you rarely get snow you have to drive somewhere to find it. We decided on Saturday to load everyone up with the 4-wheelers, some sleds, and a tube for some fun in the snow at Cane Beds. I was pretty worried about keeping the kids warm. We are not stocked with the warm boots, warm socks, and gloves that we need for snow playtime. So we borrowed and scrounged until we found some. Most of the gloves didn't fit, but it worked. Janna and her family were here for the week, Uncle James and his family came down also for a week. We took Grandma Kay and everyone else and some food, and hot chocolate. We were SET!
Justin loved riding this yellow sled behind the 4-wheeler. He didn't want to get off and kept going for a while. That boy just loves anything with 4-wheelers.
Here is Daddy going on a ride with Ashley & Justin. Poor Justin stayed in that position the whole ride looking like he was about to take a nose dive off the front of the tube. I did take a ride and got a huge amount of snow up my jacket and quit early. I know I am a party pooper, but I hate being cold. My back was freezing for a good 30 min. Courtney was just getting a cold and was a little awnry so I got to hold her most of the time.
Justin and Ashley took as many rides as were offered and loved it.
Randy had a lot of fun. He jumped on the tube when both Russ or Aron were driving the 4-wheeler so they could get a little crazy. Big boys still have to have fun, right? On a side note driving up to this spot on fresh snow on a dirt rode that is easy to get stuck on without the snow on top, I was white nuckled the whole way and telling Randy he was an idiot for trying to drive up the mountain. I thought for sure we would get stuck. Poor Randy just thinks he has a wife without any faith in his driving. Sorry, I don't!

1 comment:
That looks like a lot of fun! We have been sledding a lot lately too.
Post a Comment