
Mom and Shirl gave me this shelve this year for Christmas. They came down to visit on Mon. and Tues. We spent most of the day Tuesday doing these projects. We painted the shelve to make it look antique. Then we painted the calendar holder they gave us last year to match. These are both hanging in my dinning room. I Love It! I am not much of a decorator so it is nice to have my mom come and decorate for me.

It is also really nice to have someone you know that likes to build nice things and give them to you.

Then while she was here, I asked them to help me hang the picture frame rod I also got last year from them. I finally got some prints of a family photo I like so I wanted to hang them up with them. I am going to take some pictures of the kids and hang 8X 10 below with some ribbon. That will be nice when it is done.
1 comment:
Those are really cute! I need to get some new crafty things. I love those kinds of gifts!
Post a Comment