I am also excited about Justin's handwriting skills. He does pretty good for a kidnergartner. He was writing the other names of the kids in his class.
Janna, I know in your comment you said I spend alot of time working with my kids and I really don't. Besides doing homework daily with them, that is about all I do. The rest is all them. Another thing that they love to do on their own is write things. It is usually while I am cooking dinner that I am also yelling out, "next d....next m..... next a, that is it for grandma! I wish I could say I was the type to love to sit down and say spell this or write that or read this. I don't. Randy is the one that loves to do it. When Ashley was in Preschool, he sat with her and worked for more than an hour getting her to write her name correctly. I just don't have the patience. Another horrible thing about me, I hate to sit down and read. I would love it if it was just one or two books. It's not, they run marathons in the other room bringing stacks of them. I still read to them, I am just saying I don't LOVE it. ;)
About Courtney. She came up to grandma yesterday and said, "I can stick out my tongue!" "Oh, that's nice." Then Courtney says, "The..Ree, I am The..ree." That's right we got over the "flee."
Since I am bragging. I am going to mention for the last time on this blog what a good deal I got on groceries. I decided to start a different blog just showing great deals or free stuff I get. Your Welcome. I know it can be pretty annoying listening to all that stuff when you are not interested in it. You come here to hear about our family not my shopping experiences or freebies in the mail. So if you want after this post, check out Great Deals &Free Stuff to see my last shopping deal!
1 comment:
You have every right to brag about your kids. They are so smart. I know you are the mom, but I am really proud of them.
Post a Comment