Thursday, November 20, 2008

Because She's My Sister


I am doing this only to make my sister feel guilty. This is homework that Ashley brought home today. She has the best penmanship and I can say that because I have seen the other kids in her class write. It says "Dear Tena, I am inviting you to my house you are kind to your kids." This was to invite you to our Thanksgiving feast, but just think of it as a permanent invitation anytime. My kids want you to come visit. I hear it all the time, "How long until Tina comes to visit?" Of course, coming from Courtney she will ask the same question with a "but can she leave her dogs at home?" Hopefully, she feels a little guilty for not coming to visit for a long time, but also I hope she feels a lot of Love from my kids because that is why they want her to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those kids. I would give anything to live close to them again. Please tell them we will see them when we head out to California on Wed. and on the way back. I really do feel special, that they like me that much. And yes Heather the guilt trip worked.

Anonymous said...

Heather,
Ashley has wonderful penmanship and spelling! Brennen's spelling is not even close! I guess it would help if I worked with him. Your kids are great and I wish I was more like you!
Janna