Not very often do I shop with only one kid. It is either all or none. Today while Ashley & Justin were in school I went grocery shopping with Courtney. As I was browsing, I was getting stopped and talked to alot more than normal. "Oh, what a cute girl!" "Look how she is reading while you are shopping!" "What are you reading?" "Bye, Bye, Cinderella!"
I am thinking, "Wow, this is weird how often I am getting stopped." I know, of course it could be because Courtney is so adorable, which she definitely is. I am also thinking that with three kids all talking, taking turns riding in the "car cart", and asking if we can buy this candy or that toy, people probably look the other way and try not to get bumped with my cart since I don't pay attention that well. Versus having just Courtney. Interesting. I sort of feel like I did when I had a new baby and everyone had to stop and peek under the blanket.
I was also feeling a little bad for Courtney. She didn't want to talk to all these strangers and kept hiding her face when someone was getting too close. Even at the checkout stand the guy checking us out kept trying to talk to her and she had her face totally buried. "I can still see you under there!!" Poor Girl.
1 comment:
She is adorable! I think my crew coming through the store is pretty scary to approach! And I am moving as fast as possible to get done and get out! My face probably says leave me alone or I will let you push this cart! :)
Post a Comment