
Nope, I didn't cry. There was probably a 50% ratio of parents crying/not crying. I was brave and stuck with the not crying. I had to drop Ashley off at 9AM, and Justin at 12:40PM. I have been counting the hours and minutes until I get to go pick them back up. I know in a few weeks I will love having the time away from them, but for now I am nervous and excited to hear how school is going. The whole school lunch thing is confusing as a first time parent. So instead of figuring it out, I packed a lunch. We will see how that works, but I want it to be her choice if she wants to eat the school lunch or bring her own.
I did make a bargain with Ashley that she can pick her own clothes, but I get to veto them if I choose. Also, we will have straight hair three days a week and curly hair two days a week. (Ashley prefers straight, I prefer curly. It was a good compromise.)
Justin jumped right in and hung his backpack up and wrote is name in the name journal and started playing with the kids. Bye, Mom! Wow, I think Pre-school was a GREAT idea!
Courtney won't start Kindergarten till Aug 2011. She gets to have mommy and me time for two years before Preschool. We might have to have some play dates to pass the time away.
1 comment:
They are so cute! And getting so big! Kaiden can't wait for school to start...me either!
Post a Comment