
While we were up north this week we decided it would be fun to do a Letterbox. We picked this one in
Payson on the Grotto Trail. Anyone who is close to this Letterbox should definitely go on this trail. I know, I know, some of you are thinking, "Hey, I live really close to this trail and Heather did not come to visit me!" I just decided to not visit friends this time and spend more time with family. Sorry! Maybe next time??? We also didn't find the letterbox, either it is moved or we just couldn't figure it out. So here is a challenge for you all to find what we couldn't. It was still a nice cool trail to take the kids on. We went about 10 AM and it was sooooo nice.
We crossed the water about 10 times on these flat logs. They were very sturdy and the kids had fun going back and forth.

Courtney was brave and did it by herself for one of the logs. I was holding my breath hoping she wouldn't fall in. In the picture, Aunt Tina is helping her this time.

We reached the waterfall and the kids sat down and some took off their shoes to wade in the very cold water. It was so fun. The waterfall was so loud you couldn't hear very much here.

1 comment:
How fun! The grotto is a great trail for kids. Short and easy!
Post a Comment