In case any of you guys were thinking of packing up and moving south for the superb garden weather and wonderful place to live.........
I'm just warning you that you will have to put up with these little guys
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yeah! Cockroaches. We brought these two buckets of grain home to go feed our two little cows. We put them out to pasture for a few weeks. So in our busy lives we set these buckets by the side of the house to take out later. Well, these gross bugs climb up the side of the house and fall in the bucket. Then they can't get out. So after only a few days we had about 25 of these guys trapped.
So, just to give you a peek at the creepy way my mind thinks. You also have to know I hate these cockroaches. I take them out at the hottest time of the day and stick them in the sun. Yep, these guys only come out at night because the sun kills them. They were scrambling around to get out. One hour later, cockroach cemetary!
So don't get on my bad side. You never know what I might do????
1 comment:
I wouldn't do well living there. We stopped spraying for creepy-crawlies a couple months ago and I have been going nuts. I hate that kind of stuff. I am just glad that my boys will kill them for me. :)
Post a Comment