
Here is the newest addition to our family. She makes 14 grandchildren for my mom. She is adorable. This is my brother Jon's new baby, #3 for him. I could have sat and held her for hours. Even though she was 9 lbs. 4 oz. she was still tiny.

Yawn! All three of my kids wanted to hold her. It was great because she was awake and alert while we were there.

Justin wanted to hold her the longest. I kept asking, "Are you done?" "Nope!" It was really cute.

Ashley was taking most of the pictures. This one I took. Also to be nicer to Jayden we didn't use the flash exept for this one. So that is why they are darker.

Here I am with my face of pure happiness. Really, I am glad we are having our 3 kids and now we are done, but if someone would please just let me hold there newborn babies anytime I wanted, I would love it.
2 comments:
You can come hold mine! He is fussy today and I am not getting anything done. Normally he is a perfect baby, it is just because I have lots to get done today or because of the spicy dip that I had yesterday :)
Cute baby!
Post a Comment