He just loves to wear that suit and look just like Daddy! We had this suit on for Katie's graveside burial and he got a lot of comments on the suit with the shades on. Thanks for your comments, I am biased, but think he is adorable.
Frank and I have been married since 2023. We are loving life together.
When not working we love travelling and have recently started scuba diving. My three kids are all adults.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! He is adorable!!!
I think you are in trouble, he is too cute!
Could you have possibly caught a better face than that? Bring him by here in 11 1/2 years. I'll have a 16 year old waiting for your suave little man!
He just loves to wear that suit and look just like Daddy! We had this suit on for Katie's graveside burial and he got a lot of comments on the suit with the shades on. Thanks for your comments, I am biased, but think he is adorable.
Post a Comment