Courtney has been potty trained for a while now. Yes, we do have some accidents if we don't get there fast enough. They are probably two a month now. Not bad. She tells me when she needs to go Pee & Stinky. After potty training Courtney was still peeing at night. Just too long to hold it. So we stayed in Pull-ups just for night time. Finally, for the last week she has been waking up dry. YES! I am so excited. All you mothers know this feeling I am having of not having to change another diaper and not have to pay for another pull-up! Awwww... this is sweet.
Pumpkin Muffins
13 years ago
1 comment:
That is not fair, do you have any potty training advice? Corbin was doing so well until we had the baby. Now he very rarely goes in the potty and he knows better. I hate potty training.
Post a Comment