Thursday, April 10, 2008

I thought I was done.....

Tonight was another Soccer game. Go Justin!
Ashley was going after the ball and making progress. She still doesn't act like this is her most favorite sport, but she is trying.
We did win the game 5 to 3. Randy kept score for all of you who were wondering.
Here I am enjoying the game. Courtney fell asleep before the game so we got all comfy. The wind was blowing a little, making it a little chilly. When the sun was shining it was nice getting toasty warm. I probably got a little burn. So while we were watching and I am thinking I am getting a little too warm here in the sun. Then I am thinking, "What is that, my stomach and thighs are getting really warm and wet!"
.
.
.
.
.
Oh, YEAH! Courtney peed her pants on me while sleeping! Then I realized it is 5:30 and she hasn't gone since about 1 or 2. Nice! She slept through the rest of the game, and I stayed mortally embarrassed and did not want to get up and let anyone see me covered with pee.

Maybe we will count this as the once a month she is peeing her pants. Right? Also, I think this is the first and hopefully only time my kids have peed on me.

1 comment:

Todd and Haylee said...

You are lucky that was the 1st time! The gross things that moms get to put up with. :) We should get paid more--oh well it makes life interesting!