Ashley was at school, but I took Courtney and Justin with me over to Grandma Kay's house. She has a bigger yard so I get to plant there. I figured Justin and Courtney would have fun digging in the dirt with me. They did for a little while until Uncle Tracey came out to play. He is down here staying at grandma's house while he does his last rotation for PA. After he graduates who knows where he will live and work so I am glad we get to visit often while he is here now. My kids LOVE Uncle Tracey. "Uuuuncle Traaceeey" Courtney yells, if you can imagine coming out of a 2 years old. Then when he sees her and tries to grab her she sqeals with laughter and runs away. While I was planting, Justin and Courtney were swinging and sliding with Tracey. He says he doesn't really like kids and doesn't understand why they like him so much. Whatever. If you saw him you would know that he loves them and my kids can't get enough of him. He is just awesome with them and constantly playing, throwing in the air after a catch from the slide. My kids are so lucky to have family members that love them so much and get to spend time with them.
Pumpkin Muffins
13 years ago
3 comments:
Just wait until I get down there, I will leave, the reigning, Queen Aunt above King Tracey. Ha. Just kidding, he sound like fun.
You are so competative! You know my kids love you just as much. You should have seen them tonight, I didn't get pictures but Tracey had Justin on his back and Courtney and Ashley tucked under each arm tromping around. Then throwing them around like airplanes. He is just a huge jungle gym for them! Yes, I know as soon as you show up, you will be the favorite again!
It is great to have uncles and aunts that give mom and dad a break from entertaining once in a while.
Post a Comment