Did you make a resolution this year to save more money, add retirement, or pay off debts? I didn't but after checking out these websites I am thinking we need to.
I thought this website was interesting. As far as I can tell it is free, if you enroll in it you just have to make a goal of how much you will save monthly. I saw the website in a St. George Today magazine so I am not worried about it being a legit website.
This article titled Making Household Savings a Priorty was lengthy but very interesting.
This website is www.utahsaves.org There is also an American Saves link on there or you can just go to http://www.americasaves.org/ if you do not live in Utah.
Worth checking out if you have some time.
Pumpkin Muffins
13 years ago
1 comment:
Heather, you crack me up!!!! I love you sister's blog.....especially the last post!
Post a Comment