Friday, January 25, 2008

Chef

I am becoming a regular Pizza Chef. If you haven't tried it yet you need to try the Pizza Hut Style Pizza dough RECIPE. It is sooo good and really easy. I don't even use flour or oil to roll it out. Just plop it on the counter and mash with a rolling pin. I just need to perfect my crust. Last time was too thick and last night was too thin. Randy said it tasted just like Pizza Hut thin crust. "I would like an order of Pan Pizza next time, please!" Maybe I should make him help me next time so he can be more appreciative. Actually I'm kidding, he said last nights pizza was scrumptious and gave me just the right amount of compliments.
How do you make pizza healthy? I was thinking of trying half and half white and wheat flour. Would that be gross? I guess I will just have to try it out and see.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

We have pizza for lunch all the time (I use a 10-min. microwave dough) and tomato sauce gives Char a rash on her face, so I use jarred alfredo sauce to top our pizza. My favorite toppings are tomato, mushrooms and baby spinach like papa murphy's veggie delite. Yum!