Monday, December 17, 2007

I'm in Unders!


Isn't it funny how your kids can change your vocabulary. We all call underwear "unders" now. Courtney has been doing great potty training. She wears underwear all day during the day and pull-ups at night. It's funny because before potty training she was dry waking up. Now after potty training she wakes up wet. We still have some bad days, but they are few now. She is even great with the poops. She calls them "stinky" another word we use instead of poo. My sister Tina should be happier with the word stinky instead of POO. Had to add that Tina;) Just now Courtney came up and said "Stinky" so we went to the potty I left her for a minute then I heard "Mom, I did stinky!" Yeah!, Only a parent can be happy to hear those words. I haven't bought diapers for a very long time and think I may buy one more package of pull-ups and be done for good. What a Wonderful Feeling.

No comments: