Wednesday, October 17, 2007

No More Diapers!!! (Hopefully)

So I officially started potty training Courtney today. A few days ago she took off her clothes and diaper and peed in her potty. She came running out saying "potty, potty". So we took a trip to walmart and picked out some underwear, she wanted Dora, but they were all out. She got some Ponies. I was going to start yesterday, but then she decided she was not going to sit on the potty. O well, I am stressed enough trying to call Verizon, figure out what replacement I can get for my phone, running the kids to school, running to Kay's house to borrow the phone, and have Young Women last night, so I knew Kay would have to deel with peeing the pants. So after much deliberation we are starting today. So we woke up went and sat on the potty, of course she didn't want to again. So we sang songs and read a potty book we got at the library and by the time the book was over she had peed. YEAH!!!! Also, I don't know what it is, but I think there little bums are so cute in the new underwear. Don't ya think? So far today hasn't been too bad for a first day. She started to pee while eating lunch but stopped and finished in the potty. Good Signs!!! I will be happy when this is over. There is light at the end of the tunnel. No more diapers, here we come!!!!
Also, in case any of you want to call me you will probably have to wait until Saturday. I finally ordered a FREE BLUETOOTH! MOTOROLA V710 710 VERIZON CAMERA PHONE! on ebay today and yep it does come with a free bluetooth. In case you don't know what the heck that is, which was my case until I asked, it is one of those ear pieces to the phone so you can talk hands free and I think you can be like 30 feet away from the phone. Cool stuff! This way we won't have to have any new contracts and it was pretty cheap$43.00 plus ship. We will have the same cell phone # also.

No comments: