Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Testimony Meeting

Yes, I know I am a little late in reporting this. Last Sunday, Ashley wanted to go up and gave her testimony. She went up on her own and said all the cute things. "I love my church, I love Jesus..." So she comes back down and Justin says he wants a turn. So Ashley volunteers to take Justin up. A lady beat them to the microphone. So they sit in the chairs waiting. We get the cute little waves and smiles and then the fidgeting. Randy worries, "Should I go up there?" Then it is his turn and he does well with only a few whisperings from Ashley and he missed the beginning "I love to bear my testimony and jumped in with the I love my mom and dad and grandmas. They come back down and we are so proud of them. Later this lady tells me that she loved watching them give their testimonies and that is the way kids should bear their testimonies. She said it brought tears to her eyes. What a wonderful coment to hear about your kids!

No comments: