
You can't tell too bad but it is shorter on the right than left side.
So I cut Justin's hair a few days ago and left the stuff out to cut Randy's later. Today the children were playing in the bathroom, then Ashley emerges and says, "Mom, do you like my hair?" I am just really happy they didn't take off too much. Of course, now I get to really cut Ashley's hair to even it all out. I am thinking of doing layers. Justin's will just have to grow his back out, but of course that is like 2 weeks.

Justin only cut himself a little line on the ride side of his forehead. Hard to see also.
I am mostly dissapointed because I wanted to get pictures done. Ashley's hair grows at molasses speed. I'll probably still get them done anyway.
I always knew this would happen. Still just shocked when it does.
No comments:
Post a Comment