Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Picture Post

Surprise! I am updating with a long picture post and a couple words of description. I have guilt every time I look at my blog and see summer stuff. So to appease my guilt here you go....

We just finished tearing down our old awning and put up a new one. Thanks Mom and Shirl for pretty much doing all the work. This is a picture of the old one. I haven't taken one of the new yet. Come visit me to see it, that will probably happen sooner than me putting up a new picture.
Happy Birthday to Ashley, she turned 10!


I got a new job. Animal control for Hurricane.


Here is a picture of Linda trying not to get sprayed by a skunk. My job is glamorous and adventurous. Lots of stories.


Justin played basketball. His new favorite sport.




I took the kids to jumping jacks one day and totally wore them out. They were begging to go home because they were so tired. I know, I am awesome!




Justin has been going to scouts since his birthday. He has the world best wolf den leader. Our pack in scouts is the best and they plan the funnest pack meetings. Justin won 1st place with his boat in the raingutter ragata.


Hitting the pinata for our christmas one.


I am now married to a city councilman. Of course he makes me call him Councilman Reeve, so I make him call me Officer Reeve. All's fair......




I could try and tell you which one is Justin, but lets just say he is in there and loves his school choir.



Christmas 2011







Don't mess with Daisy and her treats!




Reeve Disneyland Trip 2011





The parade was the best.



Of course if you ask Courtney the Princesses were the best.











Courtney's Birthday, she turned 6!




We went to Disneyland right after her birthday so there wasn't a huge celebration. We still did our traditional dinner with the family, cake, opening presents and then left for disneyland early the next morning. She still thinks she got cheated out of a party. Only Courtney would not find celebrating her birthday at Disneyland awesome.



Hopefully, you enjoyed the update. I will not be making any promises to be a better blogger!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

TRYING NOT TO GET SPRAYED BY A SKUNK??!! Well, doesn't that sound happy? Good luck with your new job. I'm happy for you. We're coming to see my parents. Will you be around Easter Weekend? I'd like to see you!