Monday, November 22, 2010

House Pictures

Justin's room. He has a toy kitchen because negotiations are still under way with Courtney and her toys. What are we keeping and getting rid or?

Courtney's room. It is really small so I am getting rid of a few things.


Kids Bathroom. This is probably the cleanest it will ever be.

Master Bath. Of to the right is an awesome shower all tiled and no door. Brrrrr. Also across form the tub is a HUGE closet.

Livingroom

Laundry room


This is a view from the other side. Kitchen, dining room.


Outside backyard. It is soooo nice to have grass.

Front yard. I love the rock around the front door. Also on the side of the house is a huge driveway. The kids love it and it has a basketball hoop too. We are also on a dead end street and it is super quiet.

Front entry way. We are still working on decorating everything and putting up pictures and emptying boxes. Maybe someday I will clean my bedroom and put a picture of that on here. I also missed Ashley's room too. So maybe and stress the maybe I will do an updated one when we get bedrooms and other rooms decorated and finished. It also looks alot better in person so if anyone wants to visit us you are welcome to.

1 comment:

Todd and Haylee said...

Did you guys move? It looks like a really nice house! Lucky you! We are growing out of our house...and need a new one....someday