
We had so much fun on the Lake!!! My girls are adorable.
My Uncle Gary took us out on his boat almost every day. The kids loved this and I am sure it made our vacation even better. Look at all the memories they will have of Montana.

The only Rule: Everyone has to jump into the water to cool off first. The water was freezing and I really had to work my nerve up to jumping in. I am used to 80 degree Sand Hallow lake. This felt more like 60's. After you get numb it felt awesome.

Faster.....faster

Justin, Tessa, and Ashley take a turn on the tube. Tessa was a dare devil and wanted to go fast and out of the wake. My two were chickens and kept telling Uncle Gary to slow down and Courtney would never even get on.
No comments:
Post a Comment