Monday, July 26, 2010

We usually go out to dinner for birthdays and Justin really wanted to go to Texas Roadhouse and ride the saddle. mmmmm, steak, I was glad he picked this place.
Justin really wanted to go boating for his birthday. We almost didn't go, but then our friends the Anderson let us tag along with them on Saturday out to Sand Hallow. He loves the tube and riding on the boat. I think they love just jumping off the boat in the deep and swimming around the best though. In the picture above it is Sara & I on the tube. Her husband was too scared of tipping us over, which I am grateful for. It was still a fun ride.

Still a cowboy even on the lake.

Justin & Ashley on the boat. It was a super fun day until the storm came in.......



All the kids got a little scared because the winds came on so fast and it was stormy. It only took about 2 hours of waiting in line to get out. There was a whole bunch of guys just staying at the dock and pulled every boat in and helped everyone get on the trailers. That was nice. We missed the movie "Despicable Me" but still salvaged the night by going out to dinner.

No comments: