Today I ran the Butch Cassidy 10K. It started in Springdale by Zion and ended in a ghost town called Grafton. It was such a beautiful race to run. Although "the few short hills" were not short and didn't seem like hill should be used to describe it. I definitely want to sign up and do it again next year. My time ended up being 1 hour and 10 minutes. My goal was 1 hour 15 minutes so I am pretty happy about my time. I still had a lot of cramps and walked more than I wanted to. More experimenting and training and hopefully I can run without cramps sometime in the future. I love running!
My friend Holli & I on the bridge. Holli is the person I have been training with for 9 weeks for this race and running with since April. She totally kicked my butt on the race and did it in 1 hour 2 min, which was better than other people I know who do races all the time. She did Great and now I know I need to train more so I can keep up with her on the next race.
2 comments:
I am so proud of you Heather. You are amazing.
Good job! I really should follow you good example....
Post a Comment