We still went hiking Saturday night while the rain changed to a sprinkle. We hiked up to the Lower Emerald Pool.
On Sunday we took Jon's family out to ride horses. I didn't take my camera for that one. Their kids loved it. Teresa was a little nervous to ride a horse and thought it would start running. So BRAVE Jon gets on to show her how easy it is. Randy says to just ride down to the edge of the field and back. As soon as Jon left Randy said, "Now watch as soon as Inez (the horse) turns around to come back she will run!" Of course, that is exactly what she did. I wish I had the camcorder on for that one to see Jon's face trying to stop the horse. Of course, Teresa still got on just did not go down that field. Hopefully Jon posts the pictures of the horse ride. You just can't come visit us without a ride on the horses!
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun!!!! We need to come visit. Mckenzie would just die to see a horse, a real one anyway:) Oh, and your Mom looks H-O-T!!!!! Really she looks amazing and so happy!
You are so lucky to live so close to such beautiful places. I am so jealous.
Post a Comment