Friday, August 1, 2008

The Lima Bean Plant


I don't have any new and exciting news so I am going to blog about the lima bean plant. Look how big it is now. After we planted it in the dirt every few days it has a grown a couple more leaves. This is actually what got me thinking about starting my own sprout garden. That and Randy telling me about a lady in our ward that pretty much only eats sprouts. I need to have a chat with her to find out exactly what she does. That sprout project hasn't started yet. I don't know that much about lima beans or what evironment they like. Might have to do a little reading to find out what we have to do about this little guy when he gets even bigger. It is fun to grow things from seeds and the kids have loved it. I am still an amateur when it comes to growing things, but it is fun to learn.
Also, we have a countdown. 11 more days until school starts. Ashley and Justin and Mommy are all excited about this.

No comments: