Wednesday, August 6, 2008

In My Opinion....

I loved, loved, loved the Breaking Dawn Book. I was severely disappointed that it was not delivered until noon on Tuesday. I was going crazy on Saturday and Monday waiting for it. Urgh!!! Next time, I would take the trip to walmart and get it myself instead of having it delivered. I loved how everything was wrapped up nicely. I know I am probably the last person to read it, I won't give away details, just in case. Even though I really like these books, I am glad this is the last one. I couldn't take waiting for another one to come out. I have an almost obsessive disorder when it comes to books with sequels. I have to read the whole series. It is a hard problem to deal with. Really hard, when you get into a series that you don't really like. Fern Michaels has one about revenge for all these ladies that I don't even really love the stories, I just have to read the whole series to find out how every women gets even with all the evil men in there lives. O well.

But then there is also another series that I love, the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. Although there is really bad language, talk of prostitutes, bounty hunters, cops, I love them and laugh out loud through many of hers. I am on book 10 and can't wait for the rest. I have never laughed out loud with books and love it.

So Yes, I finished Breaking Dawn today around 4 pm. Would have finished it earlier, but you have to sleep and still take care of the kids ya know.

Now I need to spend some time cleaning the house since it hasn't been done for two days. I know, how sad! At least everyone is fed and wearing clean clothes. Who am I kidding, I hate cleaning, it hasn't been done for more than two days. But since I have a guilty conscience for reading two days straight, I must clean to make up for it. Strange how the mind works. Some psychiatrist would probably have a field day with my mind.

That is all my news in the Heather Book World.

The Countdown........5 more days until school starts. The kids are so excited.

2 comments:

Todd and Haylee said...

I can't wait to read it. I haven't bought it yet. I always feel guilty for getting so caught up in a book that I forget everything else, but oh well, sometimes some "me" time is definately needed. I haven't heard of those other books maybe I will have to read them when things slow down a little---does it ever slow down?! :)

Hollie said...

I really liked it too. My friends Jyl hated it! I haven't had a chance to talk to her more about why though. Maybe it's because she had to wait in line for 4 hours to purchase it! And, that was in Christiansburg, Va a tiny town of 25,000 people.