I am going to change the world, one free movie at a time!
Yesterday, we were taking some rented movies back to the store. "Why do we have to return them?" Ashley asked. "Because we were just borrowing them and have to return them to the store." "Well, when I grow up I am going to own a movie store and let everyone keep all the movies they borrow!"
I reply, "You won't make any money if you are giving away all your movies,"
Ashley, "But all the kids would be happier if they could keep all the movies they wanted!"
This isn't the first time Ashley has changed her, when I grow up....... Her main goal overall is to make all the children in the world Happier!
Pumpkin Muffins
13 years ago
1 comment:
She is so cute! Kids have a tough life don't they! :)
Post a Comment