
Yes, I am going to preach today. Along with Flax seed, more healthy veggies including Edamame, it would be good to add Quinoa to your diet. It also has the most complete nutrition and highest protein content of any grain. This is a great substitute for rice.
At the store I can get about 16 oz. for $9.00. I didn't want to spend that price so I kept putting off purchasing some. I know you can also find this at Organic food stores, but I was looking to buy some cheaper. I saw this on Amazon.com and if you get it on the subscribe now (which you can cancel later) it works out to be about $5 for 26 oz. and you get 4 in the pack. Total of $21.41/pack4 with free shipping! Of course there are other places you can purchase these, search Quinoa in the amazon.com or just google it to find different brands.
You also need to store this in the fridge or freezer just like your flax seed.
No comments:
Post a Comment