For you that are interested in starting the freebies. I hope you have as much fun as I do. Also, the cake ( I let the kids eat it after school yesterday. I tried one bite, but did really good. I am trying to loose weight ;( No treats for me)
I actually look forward to getting the mail everyday to see what I got. Here are all the sites I check to sign up for freebies. I get all kinds of stuff from cereal to health bars, lotion, shampoo, perfume, toothpaste, hamburger helper, free markers (I'm still waiting on that one), diet things, vitamins to try, diapers. Alot of them say 6 to 8 weeks to receive them, this makes most of them a pleasant surprise for me. You also usually get coupons for the samples.
Walmart is a great source, they send them the fastest and usually the biggest. I don't usually go to the walmart website to check, but you could. All the other sites I'm listing always list new walmart samples. Here is one for an Excedrin sample from walmart. This will be great for a purse size. After I fill out the sample, just click on the free samples link and fill out all the rest they are offering that you are interested in. I usually just check these websites every day or other day and fill out the freebies forms. I usually put my birthday and year a couple of days off the date, just paranoid for identity theft. Also, I have an email that I don't mind getting junk in (this is the one I list) and then my regular email I get family/friend emails from, I will also list a fake phone #, because I don't want to get calls EVER (I sometimes wonder if some poor fellow is getting all the sales calls because I list their number)! This only takes about 10-15 minutes to check them and sign up for them. Enjoy!
http://www.freebies4mom.com/ This is a good one.
http://www.momadvice.com/blog/ (she does freebie friday and gets alot from Freebies4mom for that, she also lists the Monday Redbox free code or you could just check here for them.)
http://www.mommieswithcents.com/ This is a good one and she lists bath & body works sales/coupons.
http://www.handprintsonthewall.org/
http://www.moneysavingmom.com/ This is also a really good one.
Pumpkin Muffins
13 years ago
1 comment:
Thanks for the info. I guess I will have to get a "junk" email. And phone number (hmm, who is someone I want to bug? JK)
Post a Comment