Ridin' the range, ridin' the range, woo hoo! A little tune from Backyardigans for you.
Randy went on a 4 hours horse ride yesterday. He was helping out a friend of his, who needed to herd cows up from Toquerville. He took a friend from our church, who took all these pictures. His name is Craig, the friend from church. I don't know if this is all guys, but I know he is a really good friend of Randy's because they can talk about bodily function without embarrassment and they talk like teenage girls on the phone for hours at a time. I think it is funny.
Toquerville falls. I might make Randy take me here sometime. Depends on if I have to get on a horse to get there.
They found the cows and started herding. Randy said they crossed this river 4 or 5 times.
Awww Cute! Had to add that one, didn't know what else to say.
Here is the youngest cow they had and were pretty worried about it making it. Like the big turd on the bottom of the picture? Don't you guys wish you could be around cows all the time????
1 comment:
The woes of being a cowboy! I remember a few times being sore after riding. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment