Monday, April 28, 2008

Something to check out

I saw this blog on the news. http://www.dooce.com/ They also did an article on Wall Street Journal. She is one of the top bloggers and makes a lot of money doing it. I checked out her blog to find out what all the news hype was about. If you have a few extra minutes, you should check it out. She is an ex-mormon who blogs about parenting and her dogs. I am just thinking...why are so many people reading her blog? I don't get it. She actually got fired for blogging stories about people she worked with. Now she doesn't need a job. I thought that was funny. I would love to make money blogging. Maybe Randy could become a SAHD (stay at home dad). Yeah, I know I would need to blog about more interesting things to get more readers. Hmmm. Nah, I am not that creative. Oh well.

1 comment:

Todd and Haylee said...

With all the publicity she has gotten, I can see people wanting to read her blog out of curiosity. But I can't figure out how she gets so many comments, I didn't think it was that interesting.