Last week my sister and her kids came down for a visit for their spring break. It was not our spring break but my kids still had Thursday and Friday off school. So the first few days were fun, a little shopping for Tina, she babysat for us on our Tuesday night at church, I made some strawberry freezer jam (YUMMY!). Wednesday after we picked up Ashley & Justin from school we decided to head up to Zions and do the riverside walk trail. It was a little breezy and chilly, but we were prepared with jackets. More pictures to come, but we mostly just did a lot of hiking. I'm still recovering (not from the visit) but from all the hiking. It was great to see the kids and have all the cousins together.
Pumpkin Muffins
13 years ago
1 comment:
I am jealous, I feel like getting away to warmer weather. I have been wanting to go hiking forever, but I am like you, it would be some major recovering.
Post a Comment