Saturday, March 15, 2008

Updates

Aren't you all glad I haven't posted anything all week to give you enough time to view my mug from my last post ;D Actually we have had a very boring week. It was Spring break for us, which should have had us more busy doing fun things. Instead we had a very relaxing week for mommy. We are saving up our energy for Aunt Janna & Uncle Aron and Uncle Tracey coming to visit next week. For today, I will add some more appreciated pictures of the kids I took today for all of you.
Courtney taking her nap. It is a hit and miss on the days she does take them. She is just old enough she doesn't really need them anymore, just an earlier bed time, but some days catch up to her.
Starting on Tuesday, Ashley and Justin have Soccer practice and games. Get ready for tons of soccer pictures. I am sure we will also be doing more hiking with our cousins next week.
In case any of you were wondering it is Spring Time for us (well almost). All the trees are blossoming new leaves and flowers for fruit. It is beautiful. I need to take some pictures for proof, right? We have been in the 60's & 70's and LOVING IT! Yes, I know I get to brag now and then you get to brag to me in July & August when I am dying.

Ashley is very photogenic with the camera.

The baby cows, still Sunshine & Wait N' See, are doing great. Courtney wants to change Wait N' See's name to Baby, we will see. They are not sick anymore and eating very well. Now when we go feed, I always go in to give them the love and affection they deserve. Randy thinks I am a little crazy, but they love it. Randy also says they act like dogs. Chasing us around and running up to us to be loved. They will follow you all over the field. I hope Brennen, Ethan, and Jamison are going to have fun feeding them next week. Actually we get alot of neighbors asking to go and feed the cows. Mostly other moms & kids, they love it.

Very serious face from Justin. I try to catch him natural, but usually he sees me then poses. Notice the pink cheeks and you can see a little pink neck. Justin is my only child who burns really easy. Poor fellow. We are forgetting the sun screen while we are spending so much time outside in this nice weather. Had to add it, you know.

If any of you are wondering about Katie Jo (Randy's niece) and how she is doing you can still check Tricia's blog. She is very good at updating it daily to let us know about her progress. She is progressing, but slowly. We are going to be having a special fast for her today & tomorrow. Katie needs to get off the machines and she needs all the help she can get. Tricia added a counter on her blog. I am just amazed at how many people check her blog. It averages about 150/200 a day.

No comments: