Katie Jo passed away on Sunday March 23rd. When I found out I was very sad and started to cry. Randy doesn't understand women yet and why they cry so much. If you know me when I start to cry it is really really hard to stop. I was accomplishing this a little and he asked if I had told the kids yet. No, I was sorta waiting for the crying to stop. So he tells them. Explains she was just too sick for the doctors to make her better. Both Ashley & Justin understood and even were happy saying, "It's ok, we are going to see her again. We learned about it today at church. She will live again just like Papa will!"
Kids amaze me sometimes how there mind works and how simple things are. We ARE going to see Katie again. Just That Simple. We will still miss her.
I told Ashley today, we need to still bless Katie's family in our prayers to help them because they are still sad. She just said, "Why are they sad, she will live again?"
I am grateful for my kids knowledge and their wonderful little spirits.
Pumpkin Muffins
13 years ago
2 comments:
Heather, I'm so sorry. I've been keeping up with her blog too, but I haven't checked it since before the weekend. You're in my prayers:)
Kids are a blessing. Sometimes they are so mature and understand so much more than we expect, even reminding us of what is true. I am so sorry for your loss.
Post a Comment