Did you know you can get a burn from a trampoline?
.
.
.
.
.

Check out Ashley's forehead. Yep you can! If you put your head down on the trampoline and crawl around, it will burn.

We got a new trampoline this last week. I am still shopping for the safety net. I am proud to say I put the whole thing together until I got to the net and the springs. I have weak arms. How sad. I was struggling and Ashley was trying to help. We got on about 12 then gave up. Why spend all this energy and time, when I know Randy would get it done in 10 minutes? Which he did.

The kids love it. Now we just need more shade so they can jump all summer long. We might need to take a break about June through August.
1 comment:
My kids are jealous. We need to get a trampoline soon.
Post a Comment