Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Carrots

Here is my plug for wholesale shopping. I usually get a 5 lb. bag of carrots at the store for around $3-$4. I will peel & cut and then put in a Tupperware container and they will last about 5 days tops till we eat them all gone. This is nice also when I want to steam carrots or cook in the crock pot and I just have to throw them in. Well, the other day I saw a 10 lb. bag of carrots at Costco for $4. Wow, would we eat that much? Sure. So I bought it and peeled and cut half the bag. When that is gone, I will peel and cut the other half. They are also a very good quality. So, if you are a carrot lover like our entire family is, then check out your Costco or Sams Club. I can't believe I have been paying double for my carrots for years now.

No comments: