Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yep, today is my birthday! I am 21 years old, and yep that would mean I had Ashley when I was 15 ;-) So for my birthday present, Ashley wanted to get me a baby rat. I had one growing up and she just new I would love one for my birthday. Actually since we got that huge rat mansion, we might as well have another one. We are going to name her Tinker so now we will have Tinker and Bell! Cute, huh?


I think Bell's first impression is, this new little thing is annoying!, Tinker chases Bell and tries to walk right under her. She'll be fun. This is sad how excited we all get over a new baby rat, huh?

2 comments:

Hollie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!!!!!!

Todd and Haylee said...

Happy Birthday!
Are you going to do anything fun?