Monday, February 25, 2008

Fun with Rats

How many of you get queasy when I put on pictures of the rats? I was just curious. My mom is requesting some photos of the rats so I thought I would post them on here as well. They turned out pretty cute. Ashley loves both rats and I did wonder how long Tinker would be mine, but now I know (about a day)! She loves to have them both up on her bed running around. It is the top bunk so no worries about escapes. Bell is very motherly with Tinker.

Also, in case any of you were wondering about the cows, named Sunshine and Wait n' See, both are doing great now. We were pretty sure Wait N' See was going to die. Ashley prayed for him and the next day he was standing on his own and eating a lot better. Today was my turn to go feed the noon feeding. I was nervous doing it on my own. Sunshine is a turd and will head butt you and try to eat your clothes if he is not the one eating. I actually worked it out to feed both at the same time, I know very coordinated, and they both finished at the same time. Then I let them out to run since it is a BEAUTIFUL day down here today. Spring Here We Come! Sunny and hot. They ran and kicked and were just so darn cute! I will try to post some more pictures of them later, since I know you are on the seat of your pants waiting...
Here are the rats.

Bell (notice the horse calendar in the background, are we surprised?)


Tinker gives a big smooch to Bell for being such a nice rat bunk-mate!

No comments: