Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Enjoying Freebies

About 3 or 4 weeks ago I started sampling. I have started getting them in the mail in the last week or so and I think it is fun to get things for free. The hair products I am adding to my traveling kit. No more big bottles to drag out of town. I have gotten a few cereals, weight watchers granola bars, dyer sheets. Plus if I like it then I might buy it, we will see. So I thought I would pass this along in case any of you wanted to try it.

Walmart does sampling at http://walmart.triaddigital.com/Free-Samples.aspx

I check out Freebies 4 Mom everyday at http://www.freebies4mom.com/

And on Fridays Freebies 4 Mom posts at MomAdvice.com a list of some of the things she does throughout the week plus more. http://www.momadvice.com/blog/ *Also, check out this MomAdvice blog every Monday for a Redbox coupon code. So far she posts one almost every Monday. Free movies for me. I can't believe I used to pay almost $5 for a movie. Now they are free.

No comments: