Monday, January 21, 2008

My Big Girl Turns 6!

Today is Ashley's Birthday! First we decorated the very cute horse cake. Ashley's mom is very happy with the way it turned out. Then per Ashley's request we went to museums. First the wildlife museum and then the dinosaur museum. After the museums we went out to dinner at a Chinese restaurant. She requested Ramon noodles for her birthday dinner. I figured that was pretty close. Then presents and the only people hungry for cake was the kids. That is why the legs are missing. I forgot my camera this morning when we left so all my pictures are stuck on grandma Kay's camera. I might get some more museum pictures later. Overall it was a very fun birthday for everyone.


Aunt Tina gave Ashley some cool Markers and this Lava Lamp. We are still waiting for the lava to start flowing. Pretty cool though.

1 comment:

P Haggard said...

Time just flies by, doesn't it? Congratulations for Ashley!
Looks like you guys had a great day. Happy Birthday, Ashley!