
Justin woke up at 6 AM and came to tell us Santa had come. Too tired. So he went out on the chair and fell back asleep. Ashley came in around 7:30, "Santa came and brought lots of presents!" She was soooo excited. We finally opened presents when grandma and Tracey came over. Can't believe we made them wait!

Justin and Ashley opening presents

Courtney opening presents. With the practice from our visit up north Courtney did really well opening presents this morning.
All the kids were really happy with what Santa brought them.
2 comments:
Cute pictures! I love how Courtney's p.j.'s are on backwards and inside out. Too cute!!!
I don't know if it is good or bad to encourage kids to dress themselves at an early age. Right now I am dealing with a very opinionated 5 year old who won't let me do her hair different or change her clothes. Either way I'm not the one getting them dressed. So that is one plus.
Post a Comment