Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Courtney is out of the Crib!!!

3 days ago we decided to get Courtney out of her crib. Of course, I am thinking no way. That just means I have to put her back in bed a million times before naps and bedtime. So Randy and I made a deal that I would do all the naptimes of course and we would take turns at night. So the first night she was pretty tired. We laid down with her and she didn't cry too much before falling asleep. 2nd and 3rd night we put her in bed, kissed her goodnight and walked out. She only came out once and after that she stayed in bed until she fell asleep. You know sometimes I think we dread things too much and don't realize they are going to be easier than we think. Hopefully that is the way it will be with potty training. We have plans to start that around her 2nd birthday if she is showing the signs of wanting to be. She sorta is now. She will poop and then say poop. She also sits on her potty while we do. We will see. Randy is much better at pushing for these things than I am. He is the one suggesting the new bed thing. Of course we had to bribe Justin with new Disney Car sheets to get out of the bunk bed and move into his own room. Now Ashley and Courtney are sharing the bunk beds.

No comments: