Saturday, July 21, 2007

Finding frogs in Virgin River

Look at the cute little frogs. Last time we came these guys were just tadpoles. Of course Ashley would hold and catch them, but Justin & Courtney said "No Way." It was hard to get pictures of them because if they found a way out they jumped. Suicidal things.
We found a bunch of these baby ones I am holding, but another that was alot bigger. I had it in a bucket and was showing Courtney. The little ones couldn't jump out but the big one could. He jumped right at her and on the ground, then started to hop around. She screamed bloody murder. It was sooooo funny. Poor Bo had to swim after Randy threw him in. Guess who got to give him a bath after someone else had to go on a call for work. So fair!
Courtney and Mom. Sorry for the glare of the milk white skin. "Nice farmers tan!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your haircut! It is soooo cute on you. And the water pictures made me jealous. I would have loved to have been there. But I am with Justin, I don't want to touch the frogs. (I know they are cute, but at a distance)
Going to church now. We'll talk later