Here we are practicing what Ashley is learning in swimming lessons. Both her and Justin are taking them and they love it. Ashley got to jump off the diving board and landed belly flop style on top of her teacher. I bet she loved that. I am going to get some pictures of swimming lessons, but none yet.
So we drive about 5-10 min up towards Zion and there is this Sheeps Bridge you drive to that and goes across to the Virgin River. There are deeper parts that most people swim in but if you go to the shallow less moving water you can look for frogs and the kids can run and swim. The mud is very sticky. The kids have fun and it is free. Can't beat that.
"I'm just soakin' up the rays"
Courtney looking for rocks. It is nice because shallow rocks goes across the river so you can step over them and play in the rapids.
No comments:
Post a Comment