Thursday, July 5, 2007

Our Fireworks!

For dinner tonight we invied Grandma and Great Grandma Reeve over for some hamburgers and hotdogs. Corn on the cob on the grill. Potato Salad and Pie for desert. I made Randy mash the hamburgers because it makes me sick and I cannot eat them after squishing all that grose stuff in my hands. I added some seasoning and grilled with BBQ sauce. I like it because it keeps the burgers from going dry on the grill.
So here we are waiting for the fireworks to start. We got some of those glow ring things and played around. Note: Don't ever let your kids chew on them. Ashley did when she was little and got some of that glow stuff in her eyes. She was crying forever!!!
Someone gave us some free popsicles. They were Yummy, but they made us very thirsty and sticky.
While we were waiting a fire started down the road at an abandoned warehouse. All the firefighters left and soon the fireworks were cancelled. What a bummer! For the warehouse and us. We were really looking forward to the fireworks.

No comments: